Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I am back!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Ya Allah! Dah setahun lebih tak tulis entry baru kat blog nie. Bukan kata berhabuk, labah-labah pun takut nak buat sarang.Ngeriiiiiiiii!

Selama setahun menghilang, I've gone through  A LOT! Hopefully, after this I can recall everything back and write down every single thing here. It was a great memory to treasure. A year which changed me.

Last entry pasal bertunang kan? Now, I am married :) Yes, the same guy. Gonna write about it later. Our wedding and my life as a wife and also a student in the same time.

Ingat tak I had mentioned about International Student Exchange Mobility by UniKL International Office-MARA? Alhamdulillah, I was selected to be a part of the program. I was the first cohort for this program. I spent 6 months in Trento, Italy. It was amazing journey indeed. I will write more about the programme and my experience in Italy soon!

Finally, my degree year will come to an end. InsyaAllah I'm gonna finish my degree next month!Subhanallah, rasa macam baru semalam register kat MSI, baru semalam bercinta dengan Qahar....how fast time flies..sigh!

I am happy to write again here. :)



Us in Milan, Italy 


 Our wedding day


No comments: