Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Apa yang penting???KERJASAMA!!!!!

Salam,hye fellas!!!muahhh!!! (bajet femes kunun!)..

hahaha..well,im writing here as my diary..something to be read in the future..
my first intention is not to publish my personal life..but anyone who loves to read my stories and learn some lesson from them..im happy to share with you guys :)..eyh,melalut sudah~~heeeeeee

focus ye anak-anak.. :P
what i'm going to write here today is about KERJASAMA!!!
Im so happy today as my mr mumu now officially handling our boutique PRELOVED LUVLICIOUS BOOTIQUE (sila click).  He seems so interested and im highly confident that he can handle it the way i am :) Sgt chumel baca cara dia layan customers..hihihi...kiuttttttt sgt!!! Rasa nak cubit2 je pipi dia..ngeh3...Syg,i luv u soooo much! Kini saya makin semangat nak buat sale banyak2!!!yeay!!!



No comments: