Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

..without you my saturday wud be a 'sadday"...

salam..




hmm...ppl always said sumtimes luv cud hurt u so hard..the feel dat u can't even imagine it..

when i noe u..i tot it juz a myth..but last nyte...i do believe in it...it was so hard...hurting me like hell!..

i noe...i wasnt ur fault..maybe it was mine..if i dun luv u so much.. i wud neva felt dat way..all tis juz because i luv u...TOO MUCH!!!



Before tis when ppl asked me whether i cud go on my life without u...i neva noe the answer..because i neva felt it..everthing seems like beautiful when im with u...my dull and boring life turns out to be so colourful..beautiful..wif ur sweet voice...ur silly jokes dat always make me smiles..but last nyte..i guess i noe da answer..i noe it was my fault..it is a crime for a girl to sulk?..last nyte was not the first tyme u didnt keep ur words..it was not the first tyme u bring me down when i have high expectation on you..for me it doesn't matter..but the way you talked to me..the way you treated me..dats wut brought me down....

but after all...i noe the answer...if ppl ask me again...whether i cud live without you...i have my answer now...NEVER!...a simple argument like wut happened last nyte( but dat was the worst between us..)..killing me softly..i can't sleep...mishing ur sweet voice saying "i luv you and i mishyew"..mishing ur kisses...how cud i spend my life without all those things?????



ur new world might change u a bit..now u have more responsibility to take care of..turns you into a new man..i noe its gud for us...for our future..but i dun wanna losing my man..the man who always keep my smiles on my lips..the man who always give me thousands reason to laugh..a man who always make me feels like i wanna live for hundred years to come..



u noe how much u mean to me?i believe in you even more than i believe in myself...i admit dat sumtimes im a lil bit childish..plz..dun give up on me...coz after all...behind my acts..it simply means " i luv u so much mr qahar..."



xoxo,

~~Mizz^Ain~~

No comments: