Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

::...i was totally BLUR!!!???...::

salam...
heyyah!!!!..

i had my first AUTOMOTIVE POWER TRAIN & AUTOMOTIVE CHASSIS today!!!...
as i said..im a dummy when it comes to automotive subject...huhuh..sumone plz help me OUTTT!!!!..i have to work harder than eva for tis sem.....i need my soya!!hihihihi...


In the power train class...i keep on jd macam badak air..asyik menguap!!!huhuhu...he taught us about our fisrt chapter..POWERTRAIN SYSTEM..its all about the transmission n driveline...pffff!!its really hard for me to imagine but i kept on trying..syabas mere beti!!!!!



Then, straight to the chassis lecture in the Lecture Hall..AGAIN!!!..its like a torture class for me..which i have to survived..owh, NURAINI!! plz berusaha!!!..bertahan!bertahan!bertahan!..
i need a new strategy how to deal wif those subjects..i believe there must be a way for me to get a desired result in both! So...starting from tis moment..i promise i will give everything i cud..full heartily in the subjects!!! :)..nothing is impossible enuf for me...as long as i work out for it...

No comments: