Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

::Celebration of my result::::07 June 2010..




salam..alhamdulillah...the result i've been waiting for..finally announced..alhamdulillah..syukur dipanjatkan kepada Yang Maha Esa..i gt a better result comparing to last sem..3.978..i gt all As except for workshop mechanical..i gt A- for dat subject..yeah..nothing impossible..n i've proved it..Thanx to those who always support me..giving me strength to struggle...my beloved mr MUMU..aka Abdul Qahar..my mum..family..lecturers n friends..

i'm back in msi..for netball training..insyaallah..19 June bertolak ke BMI Gombak..for Karnival Sukan UNIKL 2010...perghh!!!actually mmg malas tahap gaban nieyh!!..as usual,bila dah berjumpa n spend my time wif my mumu..jdik malas nak kuar n jumpa org len...as my sis said..."u kena sindrom kaha.."..hahaha...btw,i meet my luv yesterday..celebrated my result..juz two of us..i enjoyed it very much..n im sure he did too..:)..especially da game part..hahaha..it was a bit childish for both of us but seriously i LUV it very much!thanx syg...muahxx!!!

No comments: