Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

~~wut makes my day~~






im in the state of happy...coco camp is cancelled!!!!thanx to mdm zalina who made tis come tru!hey,i juz discovered a new application in my laptop..life frame which enable me to take pictures,records vid a lot more...pathetic of me!..ive been used tis laptop for bout 3 years but i neva explored it to the fullest...hahaha...so,now it has been a new passion of mine..takin' picca!ngeh3..

btw,i msg ajim few days ago..asked him when he will back in mesia..he said maybe tis cumin july!!!OMG!!!missing him so much...i had dream of him lately...thought dat im missing him indeed...he looks so fine...i had a look on picca of him travelling around Europe..looks exciting..i wanna be there damn much!..its ok..maybe it juz wasnt my tyme yet...i'll be there...for sure..insyaallah...hey,Paris..LA..LOndon..wait for me...wink!

No comments: