Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my life.... the one n only...

It has been so long since my last post on tis blog. Not dat I dun have any interesting stories to be shared but a pile of assignments make my lfe in mess for a while but tis is the way life shud be n I’m happy wif it! I did a few test tis week n Alhamdulillah..i did it successfully ( I guess…) I’m trying my best to find the right tune in myself n fight back. So far..i noe I did my best and I will always do…I am a girl wif no regret.. ..

2 weeks..i didn’t see his face in front of my eyes..of course tis feeling is torturing me inside..I watched P/S I LOVE YOU yesterday, the muvi he told me before..the muvi is so sweet…very interesting one..romantic..i wish I cud be his baby forever..wish to be cuddled all nite long..to be in his arms all the tyme..close to his chest..to hear is heartbeat..n juz noe dat he is here for me…I miss him so much.. I have no idea if I cud bear it not..cuz my luv for him is always bigger than my heart cud take..p/s I luv u syg…

I didn’t hve chance to write bout my holiday in Langkawi wif his family before..it was during the CNY break..i met his family… a very nice n the warmest one..i’m so happy..i think dis is a big step dat we took..but im sure it will lead us to a better relationship ahead..Stayed in the same house wif him for about a week…give me a clear view of how the man I luv really is,…after all, I luv him even more… Thanx sayang…pls stand by me…never let me walk alone on tis path…

My studies? Alhamdulillah….im improving a lot..n I’ll continue to write my own great history…I believe the light is waiting for me at the end of the path…my dreams will turn into reality..its the time to spread my wings n learn how to fly again..even higher….insyaallah…

No comments: