Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

^^^^live the life to the fullest!!^^^^


Alhamdulillah...still diberikan chance to be here again..
i went back home last weekend! it was an exciting moment to be at home..close to my family..still missing em' so much!..it ws to short...wish to spend more tyme wif them esp my mum!..

i went to sedim wif my fwens to survey resort there for our beta camp(of cos!)...
afterward, they dropped me at my home..my english dah tunggang langgang..its 1.23am n im too tired to think..huhuhu...,sowi for all da readers...

mish my mumu so much..huhuhu..it hs been too long..wish him back in Penang soon..

gt my Thermal Science test 1 paper ..alhamdullillah..i gt 90%...one of the highest...alhamdulillah...keep it up nonie chan!!!!sahaberu!!!!!

No comments: