Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

hari yg cerah....

hye guys...
its a bright day..gt maths quiz..my first quiz...
alhamdulillah...juz a simple test n i did it very well ( i guess!???!!!)..
gt another quizzes tomorrow...pro comm n fundamental of material science..
i'm preparing myself for those...
a lot of assignment need to be done..the deadline getting closer..
it's quite a stressful life i have lately...chaiyok2 nonie chan!!
my fwens gt their second check already..of cos i'm stress when it comes to money matter..thankfully..napisah borrowed me sum amount of money for me to survive..
thanx her very much... all my fwens are out for shopping wif their loan...but the unhappy part is..no one asked me to join them....im so sad... :(
missing my mumu so much..he's kinda bz lately..
btw,we dated last thursday...juz hanging out...but i enjoyed our moment very much..as long as he's here wif me...i will be happy surely..
i met wif his fwen (abg amer,nisha and iman)...so sengal!!!!but they are so nice.. :)
sgt mengidam prosperity burger n chocolate indulgence from secret recipe...huhuhu..

No comments: