Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

..my life...again..

hallo fellas!!!

18 January 2010
Monday
Spent most of my tyme in front of my laptop…watching BOYS BEFORE FLOWER..it reminds me of him..indeed!..the way he talks, the way he smiles, the way he scold me when I did wrong..everything bout him…my luv mumu!!
Friends…Life n time…are thing that separated us tis way..i wonder wut he’s doing rite now..wut he’s wearing..it’s winter now …does him get sum medicine when he gt flu?..or still he’s da sme stubborn guy I’ve ever known..who always need someone to take care of him?..to be with him..not even in my dream…he’s my angel…who suddenly appeared in my life…made me feels stronger when I need to..who always be there for me even juz for a silence.. a great friend I’ve eva had…
He has everything dat I cud mentioned…n I’m nothing…juz an ordinary gal who are facing such a lot of obstacles in her life..which is a miserable one..but he neva failed to make me think dat I’m special..i now..the tyme is coming again…juz another mountain I have to go tru…I feels so helpless..i’m weak..my heart,my body,my soul…n he’s not around anymore…no one eva care about me as much as he does…he always kept his words..n reminds me how strong I am……I miss my friends so much!...qida..aisyah…syida…syirul..efa…n ajim..
My life is totally different from others…sumtimes I juz cant imagine why…tis path hurt me so much…break me into small pieces..how cme others have a happy family…can get anything they want…everything juz perfect…perfect guy for her…who protect her…take care of her…buy her chocholates..bears..roses….great friends…who always here for her…
Yeah..im strong…but still im juz gal..i have my own dream…I wanna be a successful person in my life but still….I luv chocholate,bear,roses…juz like others…I am an independent gal but it does’nt mean I can go tru tis path alone…feels like dying …inside of me..its nothing left for myself…care bout others who not even think bout me …..i need a shoulder to cry on…I wanna hug someone n cry full heartedly..juz to tell how hurt I am…sob!sob!sob!..
But its ok..its my tyme…n im gonna face tis up!chaiyok2!!!!!!!but one thing for sure… saya sayang QAHAR!!!!luv my mumu!!!dats the only thing which make me stronger than eva!!!aja2 fighting!!

No comments: