Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

its a nuw year wif a new challenges...

15 january 2010...

i hope its not too late for me to wish all of u..HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!...
quite bz lately..doesn't hve much tyme to update my blog..
btw..new sem has started..its my 1st week in MSI..lots of thing to be done..im the kind of person who need plan for everything..im trying my best to provide a gud environment for myself before i cud start struggle for tis sem..

wuts nuw bout 2010?...emmm...sum of my collegemates have quit..Syafiq( the one who always make me smile..), Faridzuan (at first i hate him for acted like a cool,but finally i adore him..hahaha)..Salim (poor tis guy..i had sum crisis wif his attitude previously)..Zakwan ( everyone keep on telling me he liked me so much! poyo jerk statement ini!hahaha)..n sum other guys (Pali,Wan, Adha...)...n the rest stiil the same..the result dat i got last sem quite affected me...eveyone keep on talking bout my performance n i neva alone..alhamdulillah..

my luv life..alhamdulillah..stii the same guy menemani hari2ku.. :)..its our hard tyme now..less communicate..but i believe its a stage for us to grow stronger be someone much better..we juz need sum space for us to grow up..btw,i'm reading a book..MEN HEAD EAST,WOMEN TURN RIGHT..it helps me a lot to understand the changes that happened to us..i luv him so much...

my life quite miserable lately..lots of problem..i really need someone to talk..indeed!!..i tried my best to keep myself busy..avoiding myself to think bout my problem..but last nyte it exploded somehow..n woke up in the morning my eyes bengkak giler n obviously can be seen..seb baik my maths class has been cancelled..kata x,penat jugak nak menjawab...i cant stop crying..till i got headache..it was 4am n i cant sleep..hmmm....i have to admit that i'm stress..

sorry my dear bout last nyte...i enjoyed listening to ur voice...the one i luv...
keep tis forever...insyaallah...

No comments: