Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

~~sgt hepiiiii!!!!!..wheeeee~~~

yeeeeeyeee~~~~my laptop dah ok!!!thanx to syahir a.k.a abg botak yg telah menyelamatkan my laptop!!!sgt bersyukur!!alhamdulillah....kamu mmg hebat la abg botak!!!(ayat makan dalam tuh!)..
3 weeks to go for final...berusaha!!!!!...

there's no study week for us..wawawa!!!i need a proper planning for each subject to make sure i can score all the papers..insyaallah....im starting my final plan..hopefully everything will be ok...
bundle of assignments...hmmm...a bit stress...need to relieve all tis...wuteva it is...tru the weekdays..im trying my best to squeeze all the opportunities...use every single second n minute left....n maybe i can plan sumthing for weekend..hmmm..i dunno yet....

btw..alhamdulillah ..BN won the election at bagan pinang..alhamdulillah...

tomorrow we gonna have jamuan hari raya!!!...i dun have any baju kurung dowh!!mana bawak!!!huhuhu..xtau la camne...not decide yet nak join ke x...shida col me 2 days ago...we talked about 2 hours...it ws her besday, so she gt free col...omg!!!pe lagi...juicy gossip!!!!! wut we luv most!!..a.k.a "menganyam ketupat"..ngeh3...miss her la...i told her everything dat she missed bout my nuw life..n of cos..my lurve..sexy mumu!!hhihihi...she told me..how lucky am i..to have such a guy beside me..she noe wut kind of life im dealing wif..how tough it was n its gonna be... i believe he's an angel..who will protect me wif his wings...insyaallah...

akon's n beyonce's concert tis weekend!!!!huhuhuhu....sabar jelah,...

No comments: