Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

its a luvly tuesday after all...

alhamdulillah..dats the perfect word to express my feeling rite now..im sooo relieved..at least for now..ive settle da problem...not settle yet actually but dats much better..guess who helped me juz now???!!!! its mizy..huuhuhuhu..thanx to abg mizy.....actually my dear is the one who making a sacrifice here...i dunno how thing cud be without him...things happened..always give me reasons for my luv to grow strong..n stronger....days afta days...he's a part of me...Ya Allah...YOU've taken everything from me before....all da obstacles ..aku redha..but plz..let me keep tis...i luv n need him more than i noe i ever wanted...

alhamdulillah...hmmm...bila la nak dapat loan nieyh...everyone da stat merungut..i heard dat MARA is facing difficulties wif their budget..i dunno...all tis is really a sub issue..need a revision and update myself wif current issue rather than juz worrying bout my final exam..

berusaha..Allah tak pernah hampakan hambaNYA yg berusaha..insyaallah...btw,im not running for MMP...maybe not for dis sem...but i'll be one...dats for sure..insyaallah...
missing u qahar....

No comments: