Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

~~~hari yg suram~~~


hye ppl...

dunno wut to write..bad day is still bad..huhuhuh..i had one today...
it ws AEF class which turn my mood from shiny,bright..to the worst eva!..
Thanx to all volleyball team who cheered me up!!!....so penat..although its fasting month..
but still...tetap turun men volley...sgt teruja!!!

got back our test paper on chassis..alhamdulillah..i scored 9.5/10...missed o.5???wut daaaa....huhuhuh..

abg shet col me dis afternoon n he asked me to help him on his paper works...he asked me bout economics n biz stuffs...n i feel great to help him....finally i noe...it always work...my passion towards economics,business n politics will neva die eventhough im taking a different path now..
so sakit jiwa wif a boy in my class!!!saya mangsa buli!!!!huhuhuu.....

election in permatang pasir...the result was announced n PAS retain da chair...met my expectation...i was there once again on last saturday..hmmm...its getting hard..hard n harder for the govt to convince the public...

cant wait to see my mumu!!!!!seriously missing him damn much...uhuk3...

1 comment:

Qahar said...

so chumell la ur luahan rasa ayg.. i bce pOn rse cam nk gget u je..