Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

gossip gal!!!!!...xoxo..


hye ppl....
saja jer nak menyemak jap... btw,i juz wanna upload my pics dgn ikhwan back in kyuem... he uploaded da pic in his fb...so,i juz grab it...hehehhe i really wanna write bout demostration in KL dat happened yesterday... i'll get back to tis later when i hve time k...
its a long day...
shopping wif my rumates i spent to much!!!! overbudget!!!its a gurly things..n i juz cnt stop it...huhuhuhu...
my bro s cumin back tis wed..OMG!!! cnt wait to see my baby..im gonna have it back!!wink!wink!
owh...i really wanna write bout tis..
there s a guy..really annoying me..huhuu...
Ya Allah..plz help me to deal wif tis...
2 days to go..my burfday is cumin!!!!!!!!
my wish??ermmmm....
wish for him to be here with me...its impossible...hahaha
daaaaa...........

1 comment:

Luqman Al-Haqeem said...

do u ever think that we will be together when u wrote this blog.. hahahaha..life is unexpected...