Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

~~feeling blueeeee.....~~~


salam..hye ppl!!!!
i gt my baby back!!tp sedey!!!yesterday my baby cracked..i dunno wuts da problem..suddenly xbleh nak on...n i ws panic like hell!..my assignment!!!!..Alhamdulillah..thanx God...suddenly He sent someone who really nice to help me..his name is FARIDZUAN..he's najmi's bestfwen back to skul....he's real nice! ;)..Thanx Farid!!!!! U r my saviour!!
hey, his face reminds me of ajim!!!!seriously!!!..
talking bout ajim..he's back in m'sia till october!!!got a col from him on my burfday!!!
sgt terkejut + terharu!!!..
Khairul anwar (Kero Bero) sent me a msg today..i ws really shocked!! i tot he still in warwick..
he's cumin back till tis end of August....miss em' so much..

No comments: